Bucket ElevatorsWe are a leading Manufacturer of bucket elevator machine from Rajapalayam, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 86,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Speed Range||Up to 100 RPM|
|Voltage(V)||As Per Requirement|
|Power(W)||As Per Requirement|
|Load Capacity||As Per Requirement|
Our clients can avail an exclusive range of Bucket Elevators which is designed using best grade raw materials. These are available in different widths and lengths and can be customized as per the requirement of our clients. This is used in dragging bulk materials; our range consists of a belt to carry the buckets, accessories for picking up the material, means to drive the belt. We export our range of products in different sizes and are available at cost efficient prices.
Mentioned below are the technical specifications of the bucket elevators offered by us:
- Construction: Designed like a construction box with standard length leg sections for easy assembly.
- Sections: It has three sections - top or discharge section, middle or trunk section and the bottom or intake section. The trunk sections can be added or removed to adjust the height of the elevator.
- Frame: It has an all-steel frame for rigidity with cross supports at regular intervals between the legs also doubling as built-in ladders.
- Belting: The belt has been made from rubber coated, multi-ply synthetic fiber. Buckets have been attached at regular intervals and run over top and bottom crowned pulleys.
- Buckets: Buckets have been created from deep drawn steel of adequate gauge that is attached to the belt by locking type bolts that sit flush with the belt face.
- 3 Phase Motor: It is provided with an enclosed fan cooled induction motor. All bearings are of the Universal Flange Cartridge type, which are known for their lifetime lubrication.